Categories: New Homes in Charlotte
| Posted: January 10, 2020
| Comments Off on 10 Things to Look Forward to in York County in 2020
York County SC which includes Ft Mill, Rock Hill and other towns have come into their own. Here is a list of 10 things that are unique to York County in 2020.
- Carowinds Grand Carnivale – Experience Carowinds with a brand new experience in 2020! The Grand Carnivale, will be a larger-than-life cultural celebration June 13th through July 5th. There will be incredible street performers, decorated floats, and dazzling lights at night! Click the headline to learn more about this incredible experience coming this summer.
- YoCo Taste Trail – Get your taste buds ready! Visit York County is launching the YoCo Taste Trail next week. The Taste Trail is an interactive food experience across York County. You have a year to check in at 12 of the 15 restaurants listed on the trail to earn a free t-shirt! Restaurants and their dishes will be released January 8th.
- Rock Hill Sports and Event Center – This much anticipated sports & event center will soon be open! The Rock Hill Sports & Event Center anchors Knowledge Park and will be home to some of the top sporting events in the country. Visit York County will be hosting the Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday Showcase on January 20th. Other big events include men’s and women’s SIAC Basketball Tournament in March, NCAA College Basketball Academy this summer, and will be home to the third annual Battle At The Rock Basketball Showcase.
Read the complete list here.
Evans Coghill Homes builds new home in Ft Mill SC in the Nims Village neighborhood near Catawba Ridge High School, Catawba River, Kingsley and all that is great about Ft Mill and York County.
Categories: New Homes in Charlotte
| Posted: December 7, 2019
| Comments Off on Michael Pond – Evans Coghill Homes Preferred Lender
Working through the mortgage process can be overwhelming. It is tough, if you don’t have a mortgage expert on your side. Evans Coghill Homes is proud to partner with Michael Pond of Cornerstone Home Lending.
Michael Pond, Preferred Lender
Some will try to navigate the mortgage process online believing that they can go in alone. But, you need real person to talk to and someone to guide you through the process not just forms on your smartphone. Online-only mortgage companies just simply lack the personal touch and ability to answer your questions and get you closed on time. Michael Pond and Cornerstone Home Lending expand our professional team and benefit you.
Michael Pond knows how we work at Evans Coghill Homes and has made the mortgage approval process smooth for many of our home buyers. Consistently, Cornerstone Home Lending gets all the paperwork completed so you can close on your new home on time and with much less stress. From the first contact to closing, you will have Michael’s cell phone number (704.517.2550) and a mortgage professional working for you.
Established in 1988, Cornerstone Home Lending is a refreshingly unique national home lender with thousands of highly-satisfied clients. . Cornerstone’s Mission clearly states that its most important goal is to make a positive difference in the lives of others. Evans Coghill Homes partners with Michael because his honest guidance, clear communication, and responsive service help create a smooth, seamless loan process from application to closing.
Evans Coghill home buyers who close with Cornerstone Home Lending may receive up to $2500 in closing cost assistance from both seller contribution and lender contribution. This is subject to change, so please confirm this with your Neighborhood Specialist at Evans Coghill Homes. Whether buying a new home in Overlake at McLean, Nims Village or in another Evans Coghill community, Michael Pond can be your mortgage partner.
Move in as soon as possible by closing on time with Cornerstone Home Lending.
Apply online here for prequalification. Contact Michael at MPond@houseloan.com (NMLS 108672)
#newbuild #newhomebelmont #newhomeftmill #evanscoghilldifference
Categories: Belmont, Financing, New Homes in Charlotte
| Posted: August 19, 2019
| Comments Off on Enjoy A Home With No Monthly Payments – HECM Loan
If you are a baby boomer age 62 or older and wanting to move into a new home to be closer to the kids, smaller yard, less maintenance, have more time for yourself we have the answer. Imagine a new home where everything works and is new. You will enjoy greater energy efficiency, a more comfortable home, new neighbors and have it just the way you want it. The best part is you will enjoy a very flexible payment schedule and, maybe, no monthly payment at all! This is the Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) for Purchase loan.
Here is How it Works –
Joyce is 65 years old. Many of her friends moved to a new, lifestyle community and Joyce was eager to join them. But she didn’t want to add the burden of a monthly mortgage payment—or to spend $350,000 in cash to buy the home free and clear. She was forced to consider less expensive homes nearby.
Fortunately, a friend told her about Reverse Mortgage for Purchase loans. Joyce discovered that with this option, she only needed to invest about 57% of the purchase price. This allowed her to upgrade to a more comfortable lifestyle and keep more of the money from the sale of her former home, while having the option of making no monthly principal and interest payments if she so chooses. (As with any mortgage, she must meet her loan obligations, keeping current with property taxes, insurance, maintenance and any homeowners association (HOA) fees.) The exact down payment amount is based on your age and can come from the sale of your current home.
- Joyce was able to move into the home that she wanted right away.
- She kept significantly more cash from the sale of her previous home.
Watch: How a Home Equity Conversion Mortgage for Purchase Works (Video)
Read: (PDF) Evans Coghill Homes HECM Buyers Guide
Evans Coghill Homes builds new homes in McLean in Belmont NC. We have a collection of impressive homes with lots of options to make it just right for you. We are ready to show you your next home and help make it a reality with a HECM loan.
Model home is located at 1008 Overlake Dr, Belmont NC. Contact Paul Stanger here