Evans Coghill Homes was honored and excited to participate in McLean’s Spring Home Discovery Day event on Saturday April 28th, 2018. We introduced our newest model home, the Belmont, to our friends and neighbors, and were blown away by the positive feedback and success of the event! If you weren’t able to make it out to Discover McLean’s event, we’re recapping 8 reasons why you’ll need to schedule another visit!
- The Overlake is the newest and most anticipated phase of McLean. This phase features brand new home plans designed specifically for McLean, larger homesites, neighborhood amenity center and rolling topography.
- Our professionally decorated Belmont model home is loaded with fresh ideas featuring the best in new home design.
- Our on site Design Center offers a simple and convenient place for us to collaboratively create and design your new home.
- We have four portfolio homes under construction that will be ready for move-in by Summer 2018.
- Our well thought out structural options allow us to design and build safe and sound new homes.
- Home plans include everything you need and more; outdoor living spaces, planning centers, spa showers, Frigidaire appliances, proven energy efficiency, etc.
- McLean neighborhood specialist, Kendell Burruss, is knowledgable, experienced, and excited to help guide you effortlessly through your new home journey.
- As if the above reasons weren’t enough, we’re doing this all in the heart of Belmont, one of the most sought after locations in the area.
Evans Coghill Homes is a Charlotte, NC new home builder, building new homes in Cheval, McLean, Belmont, NC and Nims Village, Springfield, and Ft Mill, SC. For information on these new home communities and our available homes, visit www.EvansCoghill.com.