Model Home Closed
Dear Evans Coghill Customers, Partners, and Realtors:
We find ourselves in interesting times which are changing daily. It is a time when cooperation, calm, and a spirit of service is needed now more than ever. But joy and gratitude can still surround us.
Our position has always been to provide a safe, happy, and friendly environment for all. With that in mind, we wanted to provide you with an update on how all of us at Evans Coghill Homes are responding to the concerns and new declarations generated by local authorities in regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Global Pandemic.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY COME FIRST! – Your health and safety is absolutely our first concern. But greeting you face to face will have to switch to a really fun and friendly phone call, text or email as we switch to a digital and virtual sales encounter. Our model homes will close to the public effective immediately and will remain closed until March 26, 2020 or until we announce otherwise.
- DISTANCED SOCIALLY BUT NOT EMOTIONALLY! – You can trust that we are diligently following protocol during this crisis. For our current contractors or vendors, or even homeowners who have bought a home and not yet moved in, know that we are taking all the extra measures required to help ensure our work environments are clean, sanitized, and safe. Move-in Ready homes will be regularly sanitized, especially in high traffic areas. Thank goodness social distancing doesn’t include handling drywall, paint, and lumber! We love building your home!
- STILL THE BEST TIME TO BUY – You will find OUR shelves are still fully stocked with beautiful homes. Don’t miss out on the fact that mortgage interest rates are at historic lows and buying now is a smart choice. Connect with us by visiting us at EvansCoghillHomes.com to view virtual tours, available homes, explore and learn about the Evans Coghill Customer Journey, or talk to our New Home Specialists. We are still here and ready to assist you through chat, phone call or email, as well as connect you to our preferred mortgage partners.
- LET’S STAY SOCIAL – Yep, you can continue to follow us on Social Media with no mask needed! Follow us on Facebook as we will be posting regularly. Do you have a way you’re coping through the crisis or have a resource to offer? Share good news or good advice so we can all learn and be uplifted together.
- A HEALTHY COMPANY POLICY – We have extended our own emergency leave policy to make sure that any Team Member who is sick or has been exposed to the virus, or who needs to be quarantined due to a family member being exposed, will remain home and will still receive compensation during their absence.
- JOIN US IN DOING YOUR PART – Please, if you feel you may have been exposed, or are ill, please follow the guidelines set out for the CDC for protecting yourselves and those around you.
Thank you for your understanding, patience, and support as we get through this crisis together.
With blessings for your safety and health,
Alan Banks, President
Evans Coghill Homes
For an immediate need regarding our portfolio of homes, please contact Paul Stanger @ (651) 248-8618 or Judi Melton @ (704) 773-6668