Springfield is such a special community, and there are so many reasons why people choose this as their “home sweet home!” Here are our top ten reasons to live in Springfield!
- The high-performing Ft Mill School District includes Springfield Elementary School, Springfield Middle School and Nations Ford High School.
- Resort-style amenities. Amid the wide open spaces, there are so many fun choices for your family, including swimming pool, amenity center, and the 2,300 acre Ann Springs Close Greenway right next door!
- Generously sized cul-de-sac home sites with premium views. Some overlook the golf course, while others enjoy the privacy of a wooded yard.
- So many choices. Evans Coghill offers four and five bedroom plans with gracious back porches and beautiful kitchens. Master up or master down? We have both!
- Gorgeous features and finishes, like our signature trim details, built-in bookcases, stone fireplaces, and so much more.
- Customize all you want! At Evans Coghill, we love to help you build the customized home you’ve always wanted! We have many selections to choose from in our design center. Use these to customize your home to make it just right for your family.
- Environments for Living Platinum certification. All of our homes are certified for energy efficiency, and include a comfort guarantee.
- Basement sites! If you want a basement, we have them! Our cul-de-sac pie-shaped basement lots feature big backyards and back to natural space.
- Living in Ft Mill, South Carolina, is the best. From the lower property taxes, to the small town charm, to a location that’s minutes from Charlotte.
- The 18-hole Springfield Golf Club. This traditional course has a 6,906-yard par 72 Clyde Johnston-designed layout with spectacular views.
To visit Springfield, click here for location of Evans Coghill’s Springfield Model Home.
Evans Coghill Homes is a new home builder in the Charlotte, NC area building new homes in Riverwalk, Springfield, Cheval, and Cotswold. For more information, visit evanscoghill.com.