Categories: New Homes in Charlotte
| Posted: March 18, 2020
| Comments Off on Corona Virus, Safety and What’s Next
How We’re Responding to the COVID-19 Advisories
Model Home Closed
Dear Evans Coghill Customers, Partners, and Realtors:
We find ourselves in interesting times which are changing daily. It is a time when cooperation, calm, and a spirit of service is needed now more than ever. But joy and gratitude can still surround us.
Our position has always been to provide a safe, happy, and friendly environment for all. With that in mind, we wanted to provide you with an update on how all of us at Evans Coghill Homes are responding to the concerns and new declarations generated by local authorities in regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Global Pandemic.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY COME FIRST! – Your health and safety is absolutely our first concern. But greeting you face to face will have to switch to a really fun and friendly phone call, text or email as we switch to a digital and virtual sales encounter. Our model homes will close to the public effective immediately and will remain closed until March 26, 2020 or until we announce otherwise.
- DISTANCED SOCIALLY BUT NOT EMOTIONALLY! – You can trust that we are diligently following protocol during this crisis. For our current contractors or vendors, or even homeowners who have bought a home and not yet moved in, know that we are taking all the extra measures required to help ensure our work environments are clean, sanitized, and safe. Move-in Ready homes will be regularly sanitized, especially in high traffic areas. Thank goodness social distancing doesn’t include handling drywall, paint, and lumber! We love building your home!
- STILL THE BEST TIME TO BUY – You will find OUR shelves are still fully stocked with beautiful homes. Don’t miss out on the fact that mortgage interest rates are at historic lows and buying now is a smart choice. Connect with us by visiting us at EvansCoghillHomes.com to view virtual tours, available homes, explore and learn about the Evans Coghill Customer Journey, or talk to our New Home Specialists. We are still here and ready to assist you through chat, phone call or email, as well as connect you to our preferred mortgage partners.
- LET’S STAY SOCIAL – Yep, you can continue to follow us on Social Media with no mask needed! Follow us on Facebook as we will be posting regularly. Do you have a way you’re coping through the crisis or have a resource to offer? Share good news or good advice so we can all learn and be uplifted together.
- A HEALTHY COMPANY POLICY – We have extended our own emergency leave policy to make sure that any Team Member who is sick or has been exposed to the virus, or who needs to be quarantined due to a family member being exposed, will remain home and will still receive compensation during their absence.
- JOIN US IN DOING YOUR PART – Please, if you feel you may have been exposed, or are ill, please follow the guidelines set out for the CDC for protecting yourselves and those around you.
Thank you for your understanding, patience, and support as we get through this crisis together.
With blessings for your safety and health,
Alan Banks, President
Evans Coghill Homes
For an immediate need regarding our portfolio of homes, please contact Paul Stanger @ (651) 248-8618 or Judi Melton @ (704) 773-6668
Center for Disease Control
Mecklenburg Co Public Health
NC Dept of Health and Human Services
Categories: New Homes in Charlotte
| Posted: January 10, 2020
| Comments Off on 10 Things to Look Forward to in York County in 2020
York County SC which includes Ft Mill, Rock Hill and other towns have come into their own. Here is a list of 10 things that are unique to York County in 2020.
- Carowinds Grand Carnivale – Experience Carowinds with a brand new experience in 2020! The Grand Carnivale, will be a larger-than-life cultural celebration June 13th through July 5th. There will be incredible street performers, decorated floats, and dazzling lights at night! Click the headline to learn more about this incredible experience coming this summer.
- YoCo Taste Trail – Get your taste buds ready! Visit York County is launching the YoCo Taste Trail next week. The Taste Trail is an interactive food experience across York County. You have a year to check in at 12 of the 15 restaurants listed on the trail to earn a free t-shirt! Restaurants and their dishes will be released January 8th.
- Rock Hill Sports and Event Center – This much anticipated sports & event center will soon be open! The Rock Hill Sports & Event Center anchors Knowledge Park and will be home to some of the top sporting events in the country. Visit York County will be hosting the Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday Showcase on January 20th. Other big events include men’s and women’s SIAC Basketball Tournament in March, NCAA College Basketball Academy this summer, and will be home to the third annual Battle At The Rock Basketball Showcase.
Read the complete list here.
Evans Coghill Homes builds new home in Ft Mill SC in the Nims Village neighborhood near Catawba Ridge High School, Catawba River, Kingsley and all that is great about Ft Mill and York County.
Categories: New Homes in Charlotte
| Posted: December 7, 2019
| Comments Off on Michael Pond – Evans Coghill Homes Preferred Lender
Working through the mortgage process can be overwhelming. It is tough, if you don’t have a mortgage expert on your side. Evans Coghill Homes is proud to partner with Michael Pond of Cornerstone Home Lending.
Michael Pond, Preferred Lender
Some will try to navigate the mortgage process online believing that they can go in alone. But, you need real person to talk to and someone to guide you through the process not just forms on your smartphone. Online-only mortgage companies just simply lack the personal touch and ability to answer your questions and get you closed on time. Michael Pond and Cornerstone Home Lending expand our professional team and benefit you.
Michael Pond knows how we work at Evans Coghill Homes and has made the mortgage approval process smooth for many of our home buyers. Consistently, Cornerstone Home Lending gets all the paperwork completed so you can close on your new home on time and with much less stress. From the first contact to closing, you will have Michael’s cell phone number (704.517.2550) and a mortgage professional working for you.
Established in 1988, Cornerstone Home Lending is a refreshingly unique national home lender with thousands of highly-satisfied clients. . Cornerstone’s Mission clearly states that its most important goal is to make a positive difference in the lives of others. Evans Coghill Homes partners with Michael because his honest guidance, clear communication, and responsive service help create a smooth, seamless loan process from application to closing.
Evans Coghill home buyers who close with Cornerstone Home Lending may receive up to $2500 in closing cost assistance from both seller contribution and lender contribution. This is subject to change, so please confirm this with your Neighborhood Specialist at Evans Coghill Homes. Whether buying a new home in Overlake at McLean, Nims Village or in another Evans Coghill community, Michael Pond can be your mortgage partner.
Move in as soon as possible by closing on time with Cornerstone Home Lending.
Apply online here for prequalification. Contact Michael at MPond@houseloan.com (NMLS 108672)
#newbuild #newhomebelmont #newhomeftmill #evanscoghilldifference